If you want to visit wineries in Malaga, Bodegas Quitapenas is the perfect place for lovers of wine and wine tourism.
With the growth of the world of wine tourism in Spain, Malaga has become a mandatory destination thanks to its exquisite quality sweet and red wines. If we talk about wine tourism in Malaga we must highlight Bodegas Quitapenas.
At Bodegas Quitapenas we offer all kinds of events in our wineries for wine lovers or people who want to enter the world of wine tourism and prefer to start with visits to wineries.
From Bodegas Quitapenas we offer different types of visits to wineries with more than 140 years of history. During the visits, they will be able to discover the art of making Malaga wines, the Quitapenas wines, through tastings and experiences where we offer our enogastrotourism.
Depending on the preferences of the clients, we offer different types of visits:
- Visit Moments: Guided tour of our winery + Tasting of 3 wines + Cured Cheese
- Visit Ham and wine: Guided tour + Tasting of 3 wines + Iberian Ham
- Snacks in the Winery: Guided tour + Explanatory tasting of 3 wines + Snacks in the Winery
- Tapas in the Bodega: Guided tour + Explanatory tasting of 4 wines + Tapas in the Bodega
- Visits to private wineries: Private guided tour + Explanatory tasting of 4 wines
- Glass in hand tasting: Guided tour + Tour of our room with technical tasting of 4 wines served directly from the barrel with 30 years of aging.
- Make your own wine: Guided tour + Make your own wine activity
- Initiation tastings: Guided tour + Initiation tasting in a private room given by an Enologist.
Another service that we offer from Bodegas Quitapenas, is the provision of our spaces to carry out all kinds of events. Your dreams can come true by customizing the events to your liking, be it themed weddings, presentation of a new line of vehicles, flamenco parties or escape rooms.
Don't hesitate to contact contact us If you want a different and unforgettable winemaking event, talk to us and we'll toast. The best visits to wineries in Malaga.