In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD"), we inform you that the data you provide us on the occasion of your registration on the web www. quitapoco.es (hereinafter the "Website"), as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and / or delivery of the products purchased or the provision of services through the Website, will be incorporated into a file, responsibility of Bodegas Quitauelve . SL (hereinafter “QUITAPENAS”), with CIF B-29004157 and registered office at Carretera de Guadalmar, 12, 29004, Málaga, Spain. Telephone: 952 24 75 95, Email: email@example.com
The purpose of the treatment is the commercialization of the products or the provision of services offered by QUITAPENAS on the Website, including Customer Service, attention to inquiries and requests for information, the delivery of products and the provision of services. to customers, billing and claims management.
The data processing will also have the purpose of compiling statistics and profiles in order to predict aspects related to personal preferences and thus be able to offer you personalized advice and improve our products and services.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all the information that we request in the registration process on the Website and the forms available at www.quitauelve.es are mandatory, in such a way that the omission of any of them could imply the impossibility that we can provide the requested services and / or meet your requests. We ask you to notify us immediately of any modification of your data so that the information contained in our files is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, you declare that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and truthful.
The User must grant his express and unequivocal consent, accepting the box enabled for this purpose in the registration process, so that his data can be processed by QUITAPENAS in order to send him commercial information (including the electronic newsletter) about the products marketed by QUITAPENAS , and on the activities and services that QUITAPENAS develops, as well as third companies with which QUITAPENAS maintains commercial agreements and that offer their products and services through the Website, by post, email, SMS, or any other means of communication. electronic equivalent, as well as for your data to be processed for segmentation and / or profiling with the same promotional or advertising purpose, although adapted to your profile as a user of QUITAPENAS services.
The legal basis on which the data processing is developed is the unequivocal consent of the user and the subscription by him of the contract by which he acquires the products or services. Regarding statistical activities, the legal basis is our legitimate interest to improve our products and services.
- Purpose of the treatment
Analysis and usability and quality to improve our services. Commercial, accounting and administrative management of clients. Provision of the services requested by the User. Collection and publication of product ratings. Respond to requests for assistance or information. Sending commercial communications or about QUITAPENAS products and services. Comply with the legal, accounting and tax obligations that correspond to QUITAPENAS.
QUITAPENAS will only communicate your data to third parties after obtaining your prior unequivocal consent or in compliance with legal obligations.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes established in section 4 above, with:
- subjects that typically act as data processors, that is: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to QUITAPENAS in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit collection matters; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of services (for example, hosting providers, order delivery company); iii) subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks) (hereinafter, jointly, the "Recipients");
- persons, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data, by virtue of legal provisions or orders from the authorities;
- Data retention time
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with the user, unless the user authorizes its treatment for a longer period. In any case, QUITAPENAS reserves the right to keep user data in cases where this is necessary to comply with the obligations and responsibilities imposed by the laws or mandatory regulations, or when required to do so by mandate. of competent authority in accordance with Law.
At any time, you can:
- Revoke the consents granted at any time.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from QUITAPENAS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- You are also informed of the existence of the right to object.
For this, the User can:
- Send a written communication to, Bodegas Quitauelve, SL Customer Service, Carretera de Guadalmar, 12, 29004 Málaga, Spain, attaching a photocopy of your ID that proves your identity.
- Well send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your Name, Surname, contact telephone number and a photocopy of your ID that proves your identity.
At the same time, the user can complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when he considers that the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations have been violated.
- Treatment security
Finally, we inform you that QUITAPENAS will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting technical and organizational measures for that purpose. necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Version: December 2, 2019